Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Time to spend some cash

I'm excited.
I spent the back end of last year piling up the overtime to build up a bank of cash so I'll be able to afford to run FG this year.
I've yet to insure it or get the personlised registration plate but today I ordered a replacement dash cover, new sun visors, some interior mats and a hood (bonnet) liner.
Then just to treat myself I got an MG key ring (key fob) and a 2 pint vintage looking Castrol oil can from Moss motors.
The oil can is a pure indulgence if there is one thing I remember from waiting around in Seacroft Garage, Mablethorpe for Dad was the Castrol Oil cans. So there are lots of memories attached to one of them. If I could get a yellow "Shell" one too that would be pretty neat as well.
So order in the mail, time off work booked. I'm raring to go to get the car ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment