Monday, November 1, 2010

NOT a midlife crisis

Apparently all middle aged men do it.
Have this thing called a mid-life crisis, that is.
I myself have never quite understood what there was to have a crisis about as you approach and enter your 50's. Maybe if you feel you've done nothing with your life and you think things are getting away from you.
But me ? No way. I've got 16 marathons under my belt, as well as numerous half marathons and a half ironman triathlon. So I think I've "done" things. Life isn't slipping away from me.
I am told that a good sign that you have entered your M.L.C. as we shall call it (because it's quicker to type that) is buying a sports car. A convertible sports car, no less. Then, apparently you pierce your ear and grow a pony tail.
Well, if I pierced my ear I'd pass out and I don't have enough hair to grow a ponytail.
But I have bought the sports car.
Why did I buy the sports car? That's a long story of which I will write more later.
I like blogging, so I thought I'd blog about this sports car. I can't write it all in one go. Now can I? It wouldn't be much of a blog then. It'd just be a dull old web page then. "HereIsMyCarandHereAreSomePictures".
Yawn.
I think I can do better than that. Be a bit more entertaining. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment